Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

BEST ASIAN SEAFOOD

Sweet & sour crabs
(Best I've tasted was at the seafood restaurant in Kuala Ampang, KL)

 
Dry curry bamboo clams

Grilled cuttlefish
(Best I've tasted was at a stall in Satok, Kuching)

Shark's fin soup
(Best I've had was at Madam Kwan's restaurant in KLCC, KL)


Blood cockle

Mangrove snails

Red talapia fish steamed with soy sauce, ginger & fried garlic
(Best I've had was at a seafood restaurant in Taman Melawati, KL in the same row as Thurkah's)

Sweet & sour lala


Grilled stingray

Now I know some of you may think that the list is incomplete but the ones I've named are what I think are the best.

I've tried NZ oysters, butter prawns, scallops, sea cucumber, Tasmanian tuna and Norwegian salmon but still prefer the ones I've named above.

I don't hate meat but there's something about seafood that makes me like em' more than meat.