Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ALEX FERGUSON TO RETIRE AT THE END OF THE SEASON


 
Manchester United have confirmed Sir Alex Ferguson will RETIRE as manager at the end of the season.
 
 
The most successful manager in English football history will bow out after the West Bromwich Albion game on May 19th and join the football club’s board.
 
 
Fergie, 71, said on the official club website: ‘The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly. It is the right time.
 
Being a staunch Liverpool fan. if I say it's the right time for him to retire I'd get bashed by Man Utd fans so I'm just going to wish him all the best.  Now the guessing game will begin. Is Mourinho departing for London or Manchester?  Will Pep Guardiola consider managing Man Utd?