Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SARAWAK LAKSA



If you’re in Kuching and you’re a visitor or a resident and you are looking for a good place for Laksa (spicy vercimelli soup), head to Fat Cat (same row as J & J restaurant) in Stutong.


The laksa I ate (yummy yummy not bad at all!)


I used to hear people say that I’d have to go all the way to Chong Hui at Ban Hock Road or Choon Choon at Abell Road for good laksa.

Now I know that it’s not true because apart from Foody Goody which is also in Stutong, I also have the option of going to Fat Cat to get good laksa and for less than RM4.

                                                                                 Fat Cat, Stutong, Kuching




Ps: If you’re West Malaysian, know that some of the places that sell Sarawak laksa in KL are not selling authentic Sarawak laksa. You might be able to find authentic Penang laksa though. So if you want to try Sarawak laksa, head to Sarawak! That’s the best advice I can give you, having grown up in KL and lived in Kuching and Australia. You can only get authentic Sarawak laksa in Sarawak.